Our Creative Director, Annabel Lewis, has had a creative-genius moment – Union Jack Rose corsages. The perfect accessory for all events in 2012. Fly the flag at parties, events and obviously if you are in London, for the Olympics. Give them as a ‘button holes’ for your ushers at your wedding. Dress the table centre-piece with them. Wear them in your hair, on your shoes, the ideas are never ending! They are beautiful and the design is so subtle. They are in-store already – London, SW1X 0BP and W1U 2QD. We will let you know when they are available from the website.
- Like to know how to create a relaxing living room? Our blog has the answers: bit.ly/2vSz90a https://t.co/KEk2BoF3G2 18 hours ago
- @ccAndrewBaker Very sweet! Hope you enjoyed your visit? 1 day ago
- @BathStagShop Fabulous. Thank you so much! 😀x 1 day ago
- RT @BathStagShop: @vvrouleaux thanks for helping me create a black hat into something stunning #races https://t.co/lrU04B97PO 1 day ago
- @BathStagShop Wow! Gorgeous! You are so welcome. Hope you had a wonderful day ❤️ 1 day ago
VVR9 London 125 Magazine accessories accessorise Balenciaga bobble fringe Bride magazine Brides Brora burlesque Burn's night C4 cashmere chocolate Christmas decorations Christmas wreaths Cocomaya collar contemporary interior cord corsage curtains cushions decorations Derek Lawlor earrings fashion faux crystal feathers flowers Galliano glitter glitter wreath Gok Wan hairstyles Head dress head piece interiors junya watanabe lace lampshade Lampshades LK Bennett london sw1 Louis Vuitton luxor maternity wear mongolian lamb's wool ombre ribbon organdy Pano Pra Mangas Paris Fashion Week pompom pompoms pompom trim revamp ribbon ribbons scarf scarf accessories shawl Sloane Square style tassels Time Out tinsel swirls Tom Ford trims upstyle vivienne westwood vvr vvrouleaux vvrouleax wreath Xmas decorations